AviationMetrix provides assistance to decision makers and flight operations departments in the selection of the most suitable software according to your specific needs and budget. We identify, analyse and propose the most cost-effective solution whether that is for flight planning, performance data, rostering, flight scheduling and control software or e-learning platforms.
More specifically our services include:
SOFTWARE SELECTION AND IMPLEMENTATION ASSISTANCE
- Market research
- RFI/RFP submission
- Shortlist vendors
- Benchmark / analysis
- Optimum Solution Selection
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- End User Training
- Acceptance Into Service, Independent Assessment
SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
Operating a complex and demanding application is usually difficult as there is either a shortage of people, lack of high-profile expertise or simply your team is overloaded with projects and responsibilities. This is something that we can resolve.
Within the framework of our customer’s continuous support, we can offer software management and maintenance services to include:
- Monitor of Release and Update installation (Route of life to production).
- Statistics of issues reported
- New version of software installation assistance
- Supplier Management
- End User Support
- User Training
SOFTWARE DATA MANAGEMENT
The airline industry is collects a vast amount of data through various sources. This data is usually not maintained and utilized for providing valuable information. AviationMetrix provides a wide range of specialised services in software data management, such as:
- Application Parameter configuration
- Data Quality Audit
- Data Migration and Population
- Data Evaluation
- Interface development between applications
- Roster quality reports and KPI’s generation
Please contact us for any special request. Our team, in cooperation with our large network of aviation experts and partners can form a team which will assist you in finding the right solution for your needs.